Mathematics Resources Centre (MASH) maths workshops
Find out what mathematics workshops are available to help you revise and develop the maths skills needed for your studies
MASH Welcome sessions
If you are in your first year and needed to study maths to get a place on your course, come along to a MASH welcome session.
These will be live online interactive sessions where we will:
- introduce MASH and the services available to you
- show you the MASH Moodle pages specific to your course
- help you get started with the diagnostic tests to assess your maths skills
These sessions will give you the opportunity to make a start on the diagnostic tests with a member of staff available, should you have any questions. Find out more and book into a workshop from our workshop booking page.
Diagnostics 101 sessions
If you are in your first year and needed to study maths to get a place on your course and have now completed the diagnostic tests, we are offering some extra small-group classes looking at the topics covered.
- go through questions from the diagnostic tests
- answer any of your maths questions
- help you feel more prepared for your studies.
The topics covered are:
- Basic Calculus
- Further Calculus
These will be live online interactive sessions and are available to book from our workshop booking page.