Research Data Service
The Research Data Service can provide advice on writing Data Management Plans, organising, storing, archiving, and sharing your data.
About the Research Data Service
The experienced team provides guidance on all aspects of research data management and provides the University of Bath Research Data Archive.
You can contact us about:
- The development and implementation of the University of Bath Research Data Policy
- Writing Data Management Plans and reviewing plans for grant applications
- Matters relating to all aspects of research data management
- Using the University of Bath Research Data Archive to preserve and share your data
- Attending and organising training sessions on research data management
Staff and students at the University can take our online data management courses: