University staff: find out how alumni can help you
The Department of Development & Alumni Relations connects the University with its graduate community. Find out how University staff can work with alumni.
We are in regular communication with around 80 per cent of the University's graduates. We can help you:
- look for an individual graduate you may have lost touch with
- find out whether we have alumni working in a certain field or for a certain company
- contact a select group of graduates for surveys or feedback, including Degree Scheme Reviews
- find placements for current students
- publicise new programmes or continuing professional development courses.
A quarter of our alumni live overseas, and many meet regularly as a group.
Alumni overseas enjoy hearing news and updates from a University representative so, if you are travelling overseas on University business, we can put you in touch with local alumni. Alumni overseas are also happy to assist at events, for example, international recruitment fairs. Please get in touch for more information.
Funding for special projects
Thousands of alumni support the University financially. Their gifts, large and small, make many projects around the University possible.
You can also apply to the University's Alumni Fund, which provides grants to support special projects that represent the interests of students and staff of the University. Find out more about how to apply
Do you already work with alumni?
Please help us to maintain an overview of our graduates’ relationship with the University by letting us know if you already work with alumni.