Chancellor's Prize Committee
We award the annual Chancellor's Prize to the best final year undergraduate student.
Following an annual selection process, we report the selection of the prize-winner to Senate. The prize is awarded at the appropriate summer awards ceremony. This award is made possible through the generosity of Lord Kearton.
You can find the full responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
The terms of office expire on 31 July in the year stated.
- Professor J Swart, Chair, School of Management, term of office 2022
- Professor C Taylor, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, term of office 2024
- Professor F Li, Faculty of Engineering and Design, term of office 2023
- Professor A Burrows, Faculty of Science, term of office 2022
- Miss A Willingham, Students' Union Officer, term of office 2022