Institute for Policy Research central team
We carry out public policy research, deliver programmes for policymakers, practitioners, researchers and postgraduates, and run high-profile public events.
We aim to further the public good through research into issues of significant relevance to policy debate and decision-making, build links with the worlds of policy and practice, and increase public understanding of policy research through our public events and publications.
We deliver activities for policymakers, researchers and practitioners to enable dual learning and original contributions to both research and practice.
- Professor Nick Pearce, IPR Director
- Elena Ahonen, Research Assistant
- Dr Geoff Bates, Research Associate
- Valeria Ortega Berzunza, IPR Intern
- Dr Iulia Cioroianu , Prize Fellow
- Professor James Copestake, Director of Studies for Professional Doctorate
- Dr Matt Dickson, Reader in Public Policy
- Dr Aida Garcia-Lazaro, Research Associate
- Dr Rita Griffiths, Research Fellow
- Dr Charlie Larkin, Director of Research
- Dr Predrag Lažetić, Prize Fellow
- Dr Thomais Massala, Research Associate
- Jac McCluskey, IPR Intern
- Professor Jane Millar, Professor of Social Policy
- Sanmoy Mukherjee, IPR Intern
- Sophie O'Brien, Events and Communications Officer
- Amy Thompson, Head of Policy Programmes and Communications
- Claudia Torres Cervantes, IPR Co-ordinator
- Marsha Wood, Research Assistant
Professional Doctorate students in their thesis stage
- Sooksiri Chamsuk, Carbon emission reduction and well-being: Unravelling greenhouse gas emission reduction, carbon finance, and development in Asia
- Jeff Farrar, The Incentives and Disincentive in Adopting a System Wide Approach to Cross Public Sector Challenges
- Andrew Fyfe, From billions to trillions? An assessment of the evaluability of multi-lateral agencies’ claims to crowd in the private sector to support financing the SDGs in low income countries
- Sue Godt, Global governance and private foreign investment in low income country health and education services
- Njahira Karanja, The blockchain and management of juveniles in Kenya’s criminal justice system
- Ali Salman, Digital economy transformation and policy in Malaysia and Pakistan
Theses titles are as follows:
Discover more about the IPR
Sign up to our newsletter and stay up-to-date with our latest research, publications, events and news.