Provide assurance to Finance Committee on the management of the University’s investments, having particular regard to good governance and reputational issues.
The Investment Sub-Committee's purpose is to provide assurance to the Finance Committee.
You can read the University's Investment Policy here
You can read the Investment Sub-Committee's Terms of Reference here
Find our deadlines for submitting papers in the 2021/22 academic year
You can find out the meeting dates of the Investment Sub-Committee here
You can download a committee report template in accessible format here
- Calum Mercer, Chair
- Professor Ian White, Vice-Chancellor and President, ex-officio
- Will Kenney, External Member
- Jim Sherwin, External Member
- Stephen Vakil, External Member
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Andy Riggs, Interim Deputy Director of Finance
- Ben Adams, External Adviser, Mercer
- Emily Commander, Secretary