Research Computing Board
We oversee service delivery and strategy to ensure both fully support institutional excellence in computational research and teachings.
Find out more about Research Computing services.
- Professor Sarah Hainsworth (Chair), Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Professor Steve Parker (Chair of Operations Group), Department of Chemistry
- Professor James Davenport (Chair of Resource Allocation Committee), Hebron and Medlock Professor of Information Technology
- Dr Stijn Wuyts (Chair of Research Data Storage Group), Department of Physics
- Dr Roger Jardine, Director of Research Computing, DDAT
- Dr Anneke Lubben, Director of Research Infrastructure and Facilities
- Dr Stefano Angioni, Research Computing Manager
- Dr Catherine Pink, Head of Library Research Services
- Professor Tim Rogers, Digital Transformation Program
- Sanne Terry (Secretary), Communications and Engagement Manager, Research Computing