Research Computing Resource Allocation Committee
We manage the budget and application process for granting non-funded access to the University's supercomputing environments.
The committee is responsible for managing and allocating internal budget to support non-funded research activity across Bath's high performance computing environments.
The Resource Allocation Committee reports to the Research Computing Board.
- Professor James Davenport (Chair), Hebron and Medlock Professor of Information Technology
- Dr Paul Shepherd, Representative from the Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Dr Benjamin Morgan, Representative from the Faculty of Science
- Dr Laura G. E. Smith, Representative from the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Dr Lukasz Piwek, Representative from the School of Management
- Dr Stefano Angioni, Research Computing Manager (Acting)
- Dr Conn O'Rourke, Representative from the Research Software Engineering group
- Sanne Terry (Secretary), Communications and Engagement Manager, Research Computing