University Commercialisation Executive Board
We are responsible for developing strategies for enhancing research commercialisation.
We report to Finance Committee and to Council. We help the University to realise its research commercialisation potential and enable it to strengthen its performance in entrepreneurial and commercial activity.
- Professor Ian White, (Chair) (ex officio)
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance (ex officio)
- Professor Jonathan Knight, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research) (ex officio)
- Don McLaverty, member of Finance Committee
- Professor Chris Jones, external member, 31 July 2023
- Vacancy, external member (three-year term)
- Dr Vimal Dhokia, member of academic staff, 31 July 2024