Access to Bath is an online course that will help you transition into higher education if you're from an under-represented group.
The scheme provides under-represented groups with an alternative offer; typcially a reduced offer of 1 grade below the standard offer for the course applied for.
To be eligible for the scheme, you must be:
- studying at a UK school or college
- studying the required A-Levels for the course you apply for
- academically able to meet the alternative offer
And you must meet at least one of the following:
- you live in an area which has a high level of financial, social or economic deprivation 1
- you live in a neighbourhood which has a low progression rate to higher education 2
- you are a care leaver
- you are a young carer
- you are a refugee