This half day course highlights the value of effective change management to give you an understanding of the process of change management, best practice and how it can be applied in practice.
- This course is 1 x 4 hour session and will be held in person, on Campus
- Course registration is from 9:00am
- There is required pre-work
- You must be able to commit to all elements
Who should attend
- Those with no formal change management training to date who are interested in understanding and learning more about the UoB Change Management Framework
- Anyone involved (or are soon to be involved) with managing live changes
The course will be led by members of the University of Bath Strategic Projects Office.