This half day course highlights the value of effective change management and provides you with an understanding of the process of change management, best practise and how it can be applied in practice.
- This course is 1 x 4 hour session, and will be held in person, on Campus.
- Course registration is from 9:00am.
- There is required pre-work.
- You must be able to commit to all elements.
Who should attend
- Those with no formal change management training to date that are interested in understanding and learning more about the UoB Change Management Framework.
- Those involved with managing live changes or are soon to be involved
Presenters: Led by members of the University of Bath Strategic Projects Office.