Studying at Bath, you get access to facilities that support your learning, including laboratories and specialist equipment, depending on your course. We continually invest in developing our facilities, and many external companies come to use specialist equipment they can't find elsewhere.
As a student, you could put theory into practice by using these facilities, including our:
- acoustics lab with sound-pressure level meters
- artificial sky with light meters
- automatic motion capture system
- psychology observation suites
- refurbished Engineering laboratories
- 3D printers
You'll also have access to our Virtual Learning Environment, with course materials, quizzes and recorded lectures for your subject.
Find out about our research facilities