FPMC: Bath/ASME symposium on fluid power and motion control
Our leading symposium covers current and future trends in fluid power and motion control for academia and industry.
- Date: October 6-9, 2019
- Location: Sarasota, Florida (USA)
The Fluid Power Systems & Technology Division (FPST) of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the University of Bath's Centre for Power Transmission and Motion Control (PTMC) invite you to our international symposium on fluid power and motion control.
Our annual symposium is a great opportunity to bring together practitioners and researchers in the fluid power transmission and motion control community. It includes technical presentations and a keynote speech given by the the 2019 winner of the prestigious Robert E Koski medal. You can also read about past award winners and download past proceedings.
Call for papers
We are looking for papers in the following areas:
- modelling and design of fluid power components
- control design methodologies and techniques for fluid power systems and applications
- novel fluid power configurations, including efficiency and power saving circuits/architectures
- new approaches to system modeling and system design
- safety, reliability, fault analysis and diagnosis
- noise and vibration
- fluid power in renewable energy
- fluid power in teleoperation and haptics
- fluid power in self-powered, mobile and industrial robots
- environmental aspects of fluid power
- fluid power drives and transmissions
- smart fluids and materials
- water hydraulics
- digital and switched fluid power systems
- other related topics