FPMC: Bath/ASME symposium on fluid power and motion control
Our leading symposium covers current and future trends in fluid power and motion control for academia and industry.
- October 16 – 18, 2023
- Sarasota, Florida, USA
The Fluid Power Systems & Technology Division (FPST) of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and The University of Bath Centre for Power Transmission and Motion Control (PTMC) invite you to submit abstracts for the 2023 international symposium on fluid power and motion control (FPMC). The 2023 FPMC Symposium will be of great interest and value to all practitioners and researchers in the fluid power, power transmission, and motion control community.
The symposium will be held in Sarasota, Florida, featuring technical presentations, social events, and a keynote speech given by the 2023 recipient of the prestigious Rebert E. Koski Medal.
Please use the link below for abstract submission. The 2023 FPMC organizing committee is looking forward to your participation. You can download the call for papers.
Papers are invited in:
• Efficient and intelligent fluid power
• System design and control
• Fluid power components
• Modeling and simulation
• Fault analysis and diagnosis
• Noise and vibration
• Hydraulic fluids, materials, rheology, and tribology
• Water hydraulics
• Digital hydraulics
• Zero carbon technologies
• Other related topics
• Abstract submission: March 6, 2023 extended
• Notification of Abstract Acceptance: Mar 13, 2023
• Submission of Full-Length Paper for Review: May 8, 2023
• Paper Acceptance Notification: July 17, 2023
Published on behalf of the symposium committee and co-chairs.
You can read about past awards and download past proceedings.