Recent changes have required us all to adapt at fast pace to a hybrid flexible working model. This interactive workshop provides managers with the background and practical tools needed to operate effectively in this environment.
You will be led through a dynamic learning experience that addresses the key areas of clarity, communication, and connection in a digital, multi-locational world, with a key focus on building trust from afar, delivering outcomes and the creation of a blended team operating cadence.
Drawing on case studies and the latest social psychology and workplace research, the training is designed to offer managers and leaders practical input and ideas on how to develop team cohesion, build relationships, support inclusion, create connectivity and produce real results in a virtual world.
During the session you will explore:
- how to create belonging, psychological safety and recognition
- goal setting and managing by outcomes
- how to maintain influence without presence and build trust
- This course will be delivered on campus, an in-person event, 1 x 3.5 hour session, including a short break.
- There is a requirement to complete pre-work in advance of attending the in-person session.
- You must be able to commit to all elements.
Who should attend
Anyone with responsibility for managing remote teams and/or individuals
Presenter: Katharine Pons, Verosa Ltd