It’s normal to feel anxious about returning to your studies. The University of Bath provides students with a range of support to help you throughout your time here.
Resuming your studies at Bath
If you have suspended your studies, we've put together some academic resources to support your return, along with sources of wider University support.
We've curated three short self-access courses designed to refresh some of the essential skills you will need to resume your studies at Bath. You can do the courses in any order, or come back to them later, depending on your needs.
Bath offers lots of resources to support and enhance your learning. When you resume your studies, you can access these and sign up for a range of skills development opportunities in MySkills. You might also benefit from the following:
- Digital skills for support to develop your digital skills and capabilities
- Academic & Employability Skills Blog to help you develop a range of academic and employability skills
- The Library for locating books, journals and databases and resources for your subject
- Academic Integrity training provides guidance on Academic Integrity
The University of Bath aims to deliver a high-quality education and student experience in a safe environment in the academic year 2021-22 and plans to deliver as much in-person learning safely as we safely can.Read about our approach to learning and teaching in 2021-2022
- Careers service find out about support and advice on job opportunities, develop your skills and clarify your career thinking.
- Academic & Employability skills blogs find out about useful tips from Skills Centre staff and students to help you develop your academic and employability skills.
- Placements find out about how to choose an undergraduate placement degree from Bath to increase your employability by gaining valuable work experience and making contacts for the future.
The University has compiled general information and practical advice for students resuming their studies at Bath for the start of academic year 2021-22.