2022/23 Semester 1//2 courses: This half-day (in-person) course will run in January and April.
This workshop is delivered in-person (on campus) and will enable you to conduct effective reviews for those you line manage by focusing on the purpose and principles of an effective review conversation. The course will cover:
- preparing for the review meeting
- conducting the review meeting
- key skills around using questions, active listening and feedback - techniques
- setting SMART objectives
- This course will be delivered on campus, an in-person event, 1 x 3.5 hour session, including a short break.
- There is a requirement to complete pre-work in advance of attending the in-person course.
- You must be able to commit to all elements.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for you if you are a manager or supervisor who will be conducting an SDPR for the first time at the University.
Presenter: Lisa Hegan and Alexandra Stanley, HRd Bristol