What is Business Objects
Business Objects is a tool which enables you to report on and analyse University administrative data held within:
- iTrent, the University's HR and Payroll system
- the Student and Applicant Management Information System (SAMIS), the University's student records system
How to use Business Objects
Review the relevant online guidance:
- Run reports and do the basics, which introduces you to using the basic functions of Business Objects including the reports feature.
- Analysing and structuring reports, which focusses on how you can work with reports, including how to structure them and analyse your data.
- Creating a report if you wish to build a report and use grouping and the creation of variables to help organise and analyse your data.
- Create a crosstab: covering how to build a cross table and use grouping to help organise and analyse your data.