Holy Trinity is a vibrant and growing ‘Word+Spirit’ Anglican church family of some 400 adults and 200 children and young people, located in the City of Bath over several locations and linked to the New Wine Network of churches. They are a warm and friendly family of committed believers with a passion to see people transformed by the proclamation of the Word in the power of the Spirit to the glory of God.
- Has families and children
- Has a worship band
- Has mid-week small groups
- Student lunches
Holy Trinity Church
- 9.00am - Contemporary Worship (HC twice a month)
- 10.30am - Contemporary Worship (HC once a month)
- 5.30pm - Quieter service with traditional feel (HC twice a month) ##St Andrews Community Church
- 10.30am Contemporary Service (HC once a month) ##Trinity at St Matthews
- 7.00pm Contemporary style, band-led praise and worship
Rev Shawn Swinney
From town: 2, 3 and U2
From the University: U2
There is Prayer Ministry available after each service except the 5.30pm.