Choose a self-paced course
These courses feature a variety of items, including short videos, self-paced learning notes and quizzes (you will need to sign into Moodle to see them):
- Get started with spreadsheets: you'll learn how to use Microsoft Excel and you'll get to grips with the basics.
- Create formulae and functions: you'll learn how to use Excel to quickly do lots of calculations.
- Create charts to present your data: you'll learn how to create charts to present data.
- Manage your data better: you'll learn how to manage databases with filters, sorts and subtotals.
- Use PivotTables to summarise data: you'll learn how to quickly reorganise and summarise large tables of data.
- Use advanced functions: you'll learn how to use advanced functions such as VLOOKUP to search your data.
- Introduction to Macros: you'll learn how to record and write basic Excel macros.
These learning pathways are also available:
If you have any questions please contact us.