Before you begin
This course assumes you have a general understanding of personal computers, the Windows environment and are familiar with using other Office applications.
Delivery Method: Self-paced
Workshop Duration: 2 hours
Postgraduates will need to pay £10 to Computing Services reception, 4 East South to attend a workshop.
What you will learn
OneNote is a digital note taking app, used to organise notes and files. This course is self-paced, and the time for the course is an estimate. You can complete it at home or come in to one of our workshops for self-paced learning with the aid of a tutor. You will learn how to:
- create notebooks, pages & subpages from templates and from scratch
- insert files & pictures into your notes
- insert audio & video into your notes
- copy text from graphics
- use drawing tools to annotate your notes
- create tables
- link between notes, use side notes and search for notes to manage your information
- send your notes to an email address
Accessing the course
You can access our self service introductory OneNote course via our Microsoft Office course on Moodle. Any member of staff or postgraduate student can access these and learn at their own pace. You will need your University username and password to access them.
Book your place
To book your place:
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"
Course dates and times
- Thursday 6 June 2019, 2:15pm to 4:15pm
- Wednesday 24 July, 2:15 to 4:15pm