Before you begin
You should be confident with using the Windows environment and familiar with using Office. You should also be able to create a PowerPoint presentation, use slide layouts and use different views of the slide show. If this is not the case we recommend you take our PowerPoint - Get started with making presentations course first.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 1 hour
What you will learn
Microsoft PowerPoint is a program used to make animated presentations. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- merge slides from more than one presentation to re-use content you already have
- use PowerPoint Designer, animation and slide transitions to improve the look of your presentation
- create and animate SmartArt to display graphical information
- check accessibility as you work
- use Sway to present to an online community
Book a place
Please contact the IT Training team to arrange a session.