Before you begin
You should be comfortable with using the Windows environment, there are no other prerequisites.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 3 hours
What you will learn
A wiki is a web page that can be edited collectively by a group of people. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- use a wiki to help your team and your daily work
- set up a profile and create tasks
- set preferences
- edit pages; insert links, tables and images
- search and browse wiki spaces
- export wiki pages to Word and PDF files
- use macros and create templates
What other learners have said about this course
"Flexibility to ask questions and work through to find solutions was really helpful."
Book your place
To book your place:
- Go to the Employee Self Service booking page
- Select the date you wish to book
- Enter any optional personal objectives you wish to achieve
- Select "Save"
Course dates and times
- Friday 13 September 2019, 9:15am to 12:15pm
- Friday 4 October 2019, 9:15am to 12:15pm