Before you begin
You should be comfortable with using the Windows environment, there are no other prerequisites.
Delivery Method: Tutor led
Course Duration: 3 hours
What you will learn
A wiki is a web page that can be edited collectively by a group of people. This course is taught through a mixture of demonstration and hands-on practice. You will learn how to:
- use a wiki to help your team and your daily work
- set up a profile and create tasks
- set preferences
- edit pages; insert links, tables and images
- search and browse wiki spaces
- export wiki pages to Word and PDF files
- use macros and create templates
What other learners have said about this course
"Flexibility to ask questions and work through to find solutions was really helpful."