A wiki is a webpage that can be edited collectively by a group of people. It may be where your team shares knowledge.
The University's choice of wiki software is Confluence, which is an 'enterprise wiki', that is, a wiki designed for use in organisations.
Access online guidance and resources
Download and view PDF manuals via Moodle for step by step guidance about how to:
- use a wiki to help your team and your daily work
- set up a profile and create tasks
- set preferences
- edit pages; insert links, tables and images
- search and browse wiki spaces
- export wiki pages to Word and PDF files
- use macros and create templates