You are warmly invited to the Bath Centre for Healthcare Innovation and Improvement (CHI²) seminar.
A number of CHI² affiliated researchers will give short talks on projects they've been involved with, including:
- supporting the transformation of maternity services within the regional health economy
- a mixed method evaluation of a new rapid diagnostics centre in Wales
- a collaboration with the NHS Bristol North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG) CCG - from forecasting demand to modelling capacity
- the opportunities and challenges of wearables and apps to profile health and behaviour
- using digital traces to improve attendance and patient outcomes across the NHS
CHI² is a multi-disciplinary research centre that aims to solve the practical challenges of health and care systems. It uses a mixed methods approach to tackle research projects, dealing with problems through collaboration and flexibility.
17:30 Registration, tea and coffee
18:00 Main event
19:30 Drinks and canapés
Find the Edge in grid section D3 on the campus map.
The nearest car parks are the East car park, the East extension car park and the South car park.
Register for this free event.
If you are unable to access the registration form please email Kate Holvey