Book an online appointment
Software plays an important role in delivering research outcomes.
DDaT's Research Software Engineers (RSE) can help you design and develop efficient and robust software that is optimised to meet your academic research needs.
Code is often written for a specific research project, but if you don't follow best practices, your software migh not be reusable nor scalable for your longer term needs. Importantly, your results may also not be reproducible.
Book time for an informal chat about your needs and how we can help. DDaT's RSEs can guide you in the right direction, provide training or an RSE can become a collaborator on your research project.
Get help with:
- Designing sustainable code
- Optimising software to run more efficiently
- Software development best practices such as version control, testing, documentation and reproducibility
- Research funding proposals involving software development
- Choosing the right technology and tools to solve your research question
- Troubleshooting a specific problem
Available to all Bath researchers and doctoral students.