Skip to main content

Contact Academic Registry from outside the University

Use this form to contact Academic Registry if you’re not a University of Bath student, staff member or former student of the University.

You can use this form to contact us with any questions.

We won’t be able to correspond with you about a current student unless you have written permission from the student concerned. We prefer to correspond with students themselves about their circumstances, but, if they have given you written permission to speak to us, you can attach a copy below.