Skip to main content

Request a transcript as a former student

Use this form to request a transcript if you have left the University.

If you've left the University and require a duplicate transcript, you can request it by completing the form below. Please ensure that you upload a scan of your passport or driving licence (photo ID) for identification.

If you need us to verify a copy of your certificate, please upload a scanned copy of the original as indicated below.

You can also use this form to ask for your transcript be sent to a third party or another institution. Please ensure you include their email address in the field 'If you need to tell us anything else...'

If you graduated before 2005, your transcript request may take longer to process as the details may need to be retrieved from University archives. If this is the case a team member will be in touch and will provide you with further details.

Documents will be sent via e-mail. If it's essential to provide hard copies please indicate this below and let us know the address for postage (receipt may be slightly delayed for this option).