Managing your organisations
Your Department is automatically added to Pure from the University’s HR system, iTrent. You can also be linked to Research Centres and Institutes at Bath. These links are maintained manually in Pure.
Being linked to the correct organisations is important as this information is displayed on the Research Portal. If you think you are linked to the wrong organisations in Pure email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the changes for you.
Any organisations that you are linked to will be added to all outputs, activities and impacts that you add to Pure.
Changing your organisations
You can control organisations that your publications and other Pure content are linked to. For example, if you are linked to two research centres but your latest paper is only relevant to one, you can remove the other centre from the output record.
To change your organisations on a record:
- Open the record that you want to change.
- Find your name in the list of authors or participants.
- Select ‘Edit’ next to your name.
- You can remove Organisations by taking out the tick next to their name.
- You can also add other Organisations by using the ‘Affiliate to another organisation unit’ button.