Skip to main content

Student Immigration Service

We provide advice and information on visas and immigration.

Our service

Find out what we offer to help you with your student visa or other related enquiries.

Student visa extension service

Student support

If you're a student on a full-time or pre-sessional course, you can apply to extend your visa through our Student visa extension service.


Find out which visa type you need, how to apply and how our Student Immigration Service can help you with your visa questions.

Important information

Make sure you follow our guidelines if you're a student with Tier 4 / Student visa or a member of staff who works with them.


Stay up-to-date on the latest news on visa and immigration.

Graduate route visa

The Graduate route will be introduced in summer 2021 to enable international students to remain in the UK for 2 years (or 3 for PhD students) after graduation.

Our teams

Find out about what we do and how we can help you.

Student Immigration Service

We provide support to prospective and current international students, on all matters to do with student visas and immigration.

About us

We provide advice and information on visas and immigration. This includes the visa application process and restrictions, guidance on working in the UK, travelling during your time in the UK and bringing family.


If you have any questions about our services, please contact us via email or telephone.