We are a statutory body representing academic staff in the governance structure of the University.
We discuss and declare opinions on any matter relating to the University. This can be any matter referred to us by the Senate, and we submit resolutions to the Senate according to section 22.4 of the Statutes.
The full responsibilities of the committee are detailed in the terms of reference.
See members of the Academic Assembly Accountability and Transparency working group.
- Dr J White (Chair), 31/07/2021
- Professor I White, Vice-Chancellor, ex-officio
- Professor B Morley, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost, ex-officio
- Professor J Knight, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research), ex-officio
- Professor J Bradshaw, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International and Doctoral), ex-officio
- Professor P Lambert, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching), ex-officio
- Ms K Robinson, University Librarian, ex-officio