If you are a student with a disability, we can provide you with support, advice and resources.
If you're studying at Bath and have a disability, we can:
- provide support for your studies
- help you apply for Disabled Students Allowance
- recommend alternative exam arrangements
- arrange disability support such as tutoring and mentoring
- advise your academic department how to make your course accessible to you
Contact the Student Support Helpdesk to make an appointment either in the Roper Centre, 4 West or the Virgil Building, Bath City Centre.
We also advise staff about how best to support students.