We are responsible for financial strategy, budget setting, annual accounts, monitoring of investment activity and capital expenditure.
The Finance Committee is responsible to Council for the finances of the University, including:
- financial strategy
- budget setting
- annual accounts
- monitoring of investment activity
- consideration of capital expenditure
You can find out the full responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
Council appoints members to committees for a term of one year, which is subject to review.
- Professor Phil Allmendinger, Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Pamela Chesters, Chair of Council, Observer
- Alexander Robinson, Student Governor, Observer
- Alison Walters, Interim Head of Management Accounting
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Keith Zimmerman, Chief Operating Officer
- Simon Fenne, Deputy Director of Finance