We are responsible for financial strategy, budget setting, annual accounts, monitoring of investment activity and capital expenditure.
The Finance Committee is responsible to Council for the finances of the University, including:
- financial strategy
- budget setting
- annual accounts
- monitoring of investment activity
- consideration of capital expenditure
You can find out the full responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
Council appoints members to committees for a term of one year, which is subject to review.
- Tim Ford, Chair (Interim Treasurer), ex-officio
- Professor Ian White, Vice-Chancellor, ex-officio
- Maria Bond, Lay Member of Council, elected by Council
- Professor Tim Ibell, Member of Council/Senate, elected by Council
- Don McLaverty, Lay Member of Council, appointed by Council
- Sujata McNab, Lay Member of Council, appointed by Council
- Dr Jane White, Member of Council/Senate, elected by Council
- Jacob Withington, Student Governor