Redundancy Committee, established under University Statute 25 Part II, considers cases for the termination of academic contracts on grounds of redundancy.
The Redundancy Committee is established under University Statute 25 Part II to consider cases for the termination of contracts of academic staff on grounds of redundancy. You can find out more about its work here.
The Committee's Terms of Reference are here
You can download a committee report template in accessible format here
The Committee's meeting dates are here
Council appoints members to committees for a term of one year which is subject to review. The terms of office expire on 31 July in the year stated.
- Maria Bond, Chair, Lay Member of Council
- Christine Gibbons, Lay Member of Council
- Charlotte Moar, Lay Member of Council
- Professor Brian Squire, nominated by Senate
- Professor Jane White, nominated by Senate
- Richard Brooks, Director of HR
- Peter Eley, Deputy Director of HR
- Mollie Kay-Hough, Secretary