IPR is a leading public policy research institute, based at the University of Bath. We undertake research into major public policy challenges, study how governments work and what they do, and offer professional doctorates and fellowship programmes to people working in policymaking. We promote public debate through events, policy briefs and blogs, and facilitate exchange between researchers and practitioners, in Bath and London. We have partnerships with university institutes around the world.
- Follow IPR blog; expert analysis, debate and comment on recent developments across UK government, policy and academia
- Follow IPR on Twitter; for bite-sized, fresh and up-to-date policy commentary as it happens
- Like us on Facebook; to engage with like-minded policy individuals
- Listen to our podcasts; to catch up on the best of our lectures and seminars
- Join our mailing list; to be the first to hear about our events or publications
The IPR Policy Fellowship Programme brings together senior policy makers and the University’s best academic talent.
For experienced policy professionals wanting to develop their policy analysis expertise without having to take a full career break.