ahs has launched a new recycling scheme on campus, for all students and staff to use.
You can now recycle snack packaging as well as oral hygiene products.
The new recycling boxes are located in:
- East Accommodation Centre
- West Accommodation Centre
- 2 South reception
- John Wood reception, in the city
Snack packet recycling
You can recycle packets from:
- Crisps (multipack outer packaging is also accepted)
Any brand is accepted, but please don’t fold packets into triangles.
Packets do not need to be washed out, just empty.
Oral hygiene recycling
You can recycle:
- Toothbrush outer packaging
- Toothpaste boxes
- Toothpaste tubes and caps
The items can be any brand and just need to be dry when left in the box.
This new scheme is another way that you can help us Leave No Trace, our recycling and waste management initiative that aims to help reduce our environmental impact.