If you're looking to improve your clinical and other professional skills, these courses allow you to broaden your knowledge and apply it in your professional setting to deliver safer patient-focused care.
Each course is divided into units of study lasting 11 weeks. Many can be taken as stand-alone Continuing Professional Development (CPD) options, helping you develop knowledge and skills in medicines and therapeutics, while on the job. Units can also be combined to gain certificate, diploma or master's qualifications.
All Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma and MSc students are registered for the maximum study duration of eight years, to allow flexible study options. Transfer of credit from other institutions is often possible. Please contact us to discuss this option.
What we offer
- Part-time and flexible remote learning opportunities
- Work-based learning. Apply your learning directly into your professional setting to deliver safer, patient-focussed care
- A comprehensive portfolio of courses, from CPD to MSc level
- Excellent teaching support and learner networks
- The choice to study a broad, multi-sector approach, or specialise in one sector of practice
We develop our courses in partnership with employers, to meet workforce development needs. They are also closely linked to relevant professional frameworks.