Our MSc in Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice has been developed to link closely to both the pharmacy and the multi-disciplinary frameworks which define Advanced Practice. We work with organisations including Health Education England (HEE) and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) to make sure our units match the requirements of professional bodies, regulators and employers.
Available intake points depend on the route you wish to take through the programme:
- If you intend to commence with the Independent Prescribing unit, the next intake is March 2023.
- If you plan to follow the Primary Care stream, the next intake is April 2023
- If you are already an Independent Prescriber and wish to commence the Advanced Clinical Assessment unit, the next intake is September 2023
- You can also transfer from the Secondary Care diploma programme to the MSc, please contact your Programme Lead for information about taking this route.
- Choice of units reflecting your areas of professional interest
- Study at your own pace with minimal time away from work
- Excellent support and learner networks with a user-friendly virtual learning environment
- Increased professional expertise and status with enhanced career prospects
- Support in meeting requirements of the General Pharmaceutical Council, and professional development in line with Royal Pharmaceutical Society and Health Education England frameworks
We are in the process of applying for recognition by the HEE Centre for Advancing Practice as an accredited provider of Advanced Clinical Practice training. If you would like more details about this, please contact Advanced Practice Lead, Sarah Jones by emailing email@example.com.