- Study at a Top 10 University
- Specialise in biotechnology for healthcare, sustainability or entrepreneurship
- Gain extensive research experience including an 18-week lab-based project
- Work in dedicated postgraduate labs using cutting-edge technology
- Learn through a mix of traditional lectures, online learning, workshops, and seminars
- Gain professional experience and industry knowledge with an optional placement
On our courses, you'll undertake research projects working with researchers from across the university; a group project based in the lab and a lab-based or non-lab based project. These projects will give you extensive research experience, helping you stand out when applying for jobs or a PhD.
Find out about scholarships and funding options
If you're applying for a postgraduate course, you may be eligible for financial support. Find out about the scholarships, bursaries, and other funding available to master's students to help fund your studies at Bath.