Choosing a Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, MSc or CPD option will help improve your professional status, developing your career prospects.
This course has two intakes a year, in March and October.
- Choice of awards reflecting your area of professional interest
- Excellent support and learner networks with a user-friendly virtual learning environment
- Increased professional expertise and status with enhanced career prospects
- Support in meeting CPD requirements of the GPhC and professional development in line with the RPS Faculty frameworks
Workshop dates: March 2021 start
- Induction Workshop: 30 and 31 March 2021
- We have successfully moved our teaching online in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and will proceed to deliver the programme remotely for the time being. We do not yet know if and when it will be possible to return to in-person teaching but we will keep you informed with as much notice as possible.
We are confident the quality of the tuition you will receive has not been compromised, and in some cases the move to remote delivery has allowed us to secure expert speakers who would not have been able to deliver sessions at an in-person workshop. We would like to remind you that the workshops are a very valuable element of the course and attendance is compulsory, whether they are delivered in-person or remotely. Please check the dates of workshops carefully, well in advance and share them with your workplace, to ensure you are able to attend. If you have any queries, including questions about the IT access required, please do contact a member of the team via the contact details at the bottom of this page and we can arrange a discussion to help resolve any issues.