Available qualifications & duration
- CPD course (three months)
- PG Certificate (one year part-time)
- PG Diploma (two years part-time)
- MSc (three years part-time)
All PG Certificate, PG Diploma and MSc students are registered for the maximum study duration of eight years, to allow flexible study options where appropriate.
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice (Secondary Care)
- Prescribing & Therapeutics
You can study combinations of units to accumulate credit toward a named award.
Scheme of study
- Year One (Certificate): 2 compulsory units (Foundation Knowledge, Foundation Skills) and 2 optional units
- Year Two (Diploma): 4 optional units
- Year Three (MSc): additional optional units