Choosing a Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, MSc or Continuing Professional Development (CPD) option will help improve your professional status, developing your career prospects.
This course has two intakes a year, in April and October.
- Choice of awards reflecting your area of professional interest
- Excellent support and learner networks with a user-friendly virtual learning environment
- Increased professional expertise and status with enhanced career prospects
- Support in meeting CPD requirements of the General Pharmaceutical Council and professional development in line with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society faculty frameworks
Workshop dates: April 2024 start
- Induction Workshop: 16 and 17 April 2024
Our teaching has remained online post-covid-19 following feedback from students and employers. We will be reviewing our face-to-face offerings from 2024 onwards. We will keep you informed with as much notice as possible should method of delivery change.
We would like to remind you that the workshops are a very valuable element of the course and attendance is compulsory, whether they are delivered in-person or remotely. Please check the dates of workshops carefully, well in advance, and share them with your workplace, to ensure you are able to attend. If you have any queries, including questions about the IT access required, please do contact a member of the team via the contact details at the bottom of this page and we can arrange a discussion to help resolve any issues.