The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Scheme (CSS) is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) and the University, to provide scholarships for students from developing Commonwealth countries.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
A Commonwealth Shared Scholarship can help you fund a full-time masters course if you're from a low-income household in a commonwealth country.
To apply for this scholarship scheme, you must come from an eligible Commonwealth country and be studying one of the following courses for the 2021/22 academic year:
- MSc International Development
- MSc International Development with Conflict and Humanitarian Action
- MSc International Development with Economics
- MSc International Development, Social Justice and Sustainability
- MSc Molecular Biosciences (Biotechnology)
- MSc Molecular Biosciences (Microbiology)
- MSc Environmental Engineering