The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Scheme (CSS) is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) and the University, to provide scholarships for students from developing Commonwealth countries.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
A Commonwealth Shared Scholarship can help you fund a full-time master's course if you're from a low-income household in a commonwealth country.
About the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
Find out how the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme can help you fund your master's course.
Find out if you're eligible to apply to the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.
To apply for this scholarship scheme, you must come from an eligible Commonwealth country and be studying one of the following courses for the 2023/24 academic year:
- MSc International Development
- MSc International Development with Conflict and Humanitarian Action
- MSc International Development with Economics
- MSc Biotechnology (Healthcare Technologies)
- MSc Biotechnology (Sustainable Biotechnologies)
- MSc Molecular Biosciences (Microbiology)
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Architectural Engineering: Environmental Design
- MA International Education and Globalisation
Get in touch if you have any questions.