2022/23 Semester 1 courses: This half day (in-person) course will run in November and January.
This workshop delivered in-person (on campus) and aims to help staff who are being reviewed for the first time to understand their role in this 2 way process. During the course delegates will have the opportunity to consider the objectives and benefits of performance review; explore the process and consider what they might wish to do in preparation for their review meeting. The course will cover:
- the principles of a review meeting (considering the past, present and future)
- preparing for the review meeting
- setting SMART objectives
- This course will be delivered on campus, an in-person event, 1 x 2 hour session.
- There is a requirement to complete pre-work in advance of attending the in-person session.
- You must be able to commit to all elements.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for you if:
- you are about to be reviewed for the first time
- you would like a refresher
- you have previously found review meetings difficult to prepare for
Presenter: Lisa Hegan and Alexandra Stanley, HRd Bristol