4 East South was officially opened in July 2017. The building houses three-double height, open plan studios with review and tutorial bays. There's also exhibition areas, academic offices and a model making workshop. On this partial scan of the building you'll see:
- an exhibition of student project work featuring years 1 to 6
- sixth-year interim review sessions
- group and individual tutorials
- studio working including sketching, model making and CAD programming
- information about placements
- a poster exhibition
If you have trouble using the virtual reality model click 'help' in the bottom right-hand corner. This virtual reality model was made pre-Coronavirus. Find out how Covid-19 may impact your design studio experience.