Develop your knowledge of the core business disciplines and gain a deep understanding of corporate sustainability.
This course is for graduates with a degree in any subject who want to develop key managerial skills with an emphasis on sustainability. Sustainability is an increasingly essential part of corporate policy and strategy. Companies must consider the ethical, social, environmental, and economic impact of their activities.
This course will give you the skills that employers need to put effective sustainability into action, like:
- problem solving
- influencing people
- group working
You’ll gain a deep understanding of corporate sustainability alongside core business topics. You’ll graduate prepared for a career in sustainability across a variety of industries.
- Apply what you learn through projects with for-profit and non-profit organisations. You’ll explore real corporate sustainability challenges.
- Expand your international network with a sustainable business challenge alongside students from our global partner institutions
- Opportunities for networking and career development through site visits and guest talks from industry experts
- Get hands-on experience and support local sustainability efforts through our Sustainability Start-up Challenge
- Opportunities to engage with leading organisations like PRME and IBE through essay competitions
- A chance to work with Bath’s leading Department of Mechanical Engineering, who deliver two optional units
We give you the edge
We combine the latest research with many opportunities to apply it. This will help you stand out from the crowd. You'll develop key professional skills and work with our partner organisations on optional projects from day one. Find out more about optional activities.
Our graduates have a great employment record. Most go on to careers in a range of areas, start their own business or begin a PhD. Find out more about how we prepare you for career success.
Graduate career data
86% of our 2022 graduates had accepted a job offer within three months of completing their degree. View more graduate career data.
Building for the future
Our new School of Management building opened in June 2022. The latest technology gives you a flexible and modern learning environment. The design focuses on working together, with an open layout to enable effective teamwork.
Our new building encourages engagement with other students and academics. A dedicated Employment Hub provides a space for you to meet and network with our industry partners.
Learning and teaching
You’ll learn from staff with backgrounds and expertise in relevant areas of sustainability and management. This course has been designed to ensure the available units complement each other to meet its overall aims.