Funding and scholarships
School of Management Scholarships
We have over 30 scholarships worth £5,000 each, open to UK, EU and Overseas applicants.
To be considered for a scholarship you must have:
- received an offer to study one of our master’s courses starting in 2022
- accepted your offer
- paid your deposit within the four week deadline outlined in your offer letter or by the scholarship decision deadline, whichever is earlier
If we award you a scholarship, the money will be taken off your tuition fee. You do not have to pay it back.
- Apply by 21 January 2022 for a decision by 21 February 2022
- Apply by 25 April 2022 for a decision by 27 May 2022
- Apply by 18 July 2022 for a decision by 15 August 2022
Offer holders can apply for scholarships through Application Tracker.
GREAT Scholarships 2022
Alongside Study UK and the GREAT Britain campaign, we're offering two £10,000 scholarships to students in China and Indonesia.
GREAT Scholarship 2022 awards cover £10,000 of your MSc course fee.
- 1 x £10,000 scholarship for students from China
- 1 x £10,000 scholarship for students from Indonesia
Full information on the Great 2022 Scholarships: