Funding and scholarships
The Dean's Scholarships for Ambition
We have up to six scholarships available to eligible students starting certain School of Management MSc courses in 2021. This award will be applied as a 50% discount fee waiver on your tuition fees.
School of Management Scholarships
We have over 30 scholarships worth £5,000 each, open to UK, EU and Overseas applicants.
To be considered for a scholarship you must have:
- received an offer to study one of our master’s courses starting in 2021
- accepted your offer
- paid your deposit within the four week deadline outlined in your offer letter or by the scholarship decision deadline, whichever is earlier
If we award you a scholarship, the money will be taken off your tuition fee. You do not have to pay it back.
- Apply by 26 April 2021 for a decision by 21 May 2021
- Apply by 16 July 2021 for a decision by 9 August 2021
Offer holders can apply for scholarships through Application Tracker.
GREAT Scholarships 2021
In partnership with the British Council and GREAT Britain Campaign, we are offering six scholarships to students from China, India, Pakistan and Thailand.
GREAT Scholarship 2021 awards cover up to £26,000 of your MSc course fee.
- China: 2 x up to £26,000
- India: 2 x up to £26,000
- Pakistan: 1 x up to £26,000
- Thailand: 1 x up to £26,000
Apply by 26 April 2021 for a decision by 28 May 2021.
How to apply
You must hold on offer with the School of Management to apply for a GREAT 2021 Scholarship. Find out more about applying.
See the University’s website for full information on the Great 2020 Scholarships: