Where will your future take you? No-one knows, but one thing’s for certain: you’ve got big dreams. As one of the UK’s leading business schools, we can help you turn those dreams into a reality.
Live business, learn business
We understand that some of the most valuable lessons you’ll learn happen outside the lecture theatre. That’s why all our BSc degrees include work placement opportunities. Your undergraduate studies are a stepping stone to your career, and we’ll help you get there.
We want our students to get the most out of their time studying with us so we combine classroom teaching with practical skills training. Our Professional Development Programme will help you prepare for the career you want.
Business is all about making connections. Start now.
Every single student is unique and your career path will be individual to you. We have links with over 300 companies across a range of industries. Through our business connections, you’ll be interacting with industry professionals right from the start of your course.
Our graduates have an excellent record of success. A high proportion of our students are working or studying within 15 months of graduating (Discover Uni):
- 95% of Accounting and Finance graduates
- 90% of Business Administration (now Business) graduates
- 100% of Management with Marketing graduates
- 90% of International Management graduates
- 95% of Management graduates
- 1st in the UK for Graduate Outcomes for Marketing in The Complete University Guide 2023
- 2nd in the UK for Graduate Outcomes for Accounting and Finance in The Complete University Guide 2023
- 3rd in the UK for Graduate Outcomes for Business and Management Studies in The Complete University Guide 2023
Our graduates have gone on to work at companies including:
Get the most out of your undergraduate experience with opportunities to work or study in the UK and abroad.
All our undergraduate courses offer work placement opportunities. With over 300 company partners, we can help you find a placement relevant to your career goals.
Placements are not guaranteed, but our dedicated Placements Team will do everything they can to support you through the process. Your career starts here.
International Academic Exchange
Find out what it’s like to study at another top business school with our International Academic Exchange programme. Available on certain courses, you’ll have the choice to study at over 35 business schools across the globe.
Work or study abroad
With our BSc International Management and BSc International Management and Modern Languages (IMML), you will spend up to a year in another country (travel restrictions allowing).
During your time broad, you can choose to go on an exchange to another business school, do a work placement or do a combination of the two.
Our faculty are leading experts. The latest research and how it impacts industry feeds into all our degrees. We want you to graduate knowing the newest theory and with real-world business experience. We want to give you the edge.
After that, who knows where your ambition will take you?
We can’t wait to meet you. There are still many ways you can explore the University:
- Register to visit the School of Management and speak to our undergraduate team
- Find out more about undergraduate life at Bath, read blogs from our students and take virtual tours
- Find out more about the School of Management and our courses
- Explore the campus and our buildings from the comfort of your own home with our virtual tour
Our student bloggers share their experiences of studying at the School of Management. Read about their placement journeys, follow them as they embark on exchanges abroad and listen to the tips they want to share.Read more of our students' blog posts
Your time at university won’t be all lectures and seminars. Campus and city life will shape your experience. Explore your interests and meet new people through our student societies. Or challenge yourself at over 50 sports at our £35 million Sports Training Village.
Coming to Bath on exchange will:
- improve your knowledge of UK and international business
- enhance your CV
- strengthen your personal and professional skills
The University of Bath is home to modern study and leisure facilities. Our campus includes:
- a £35 million Sports Training Village
- lots of restaurants, bars and cafes
- a library that's open 24 hours a day
- a dedicated arts, education and events space
Ranked top 5 for Accounting and Finance in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023
Top 5 for Business, Management and Marketing in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023