Most DBAs offer a doctorate in business or management. But the Bath DBA in Higher Education Management is the only programme of its kind.
We've developed our DBA specifically for university leaders. Gain the research skills you need to address the challenges of higher education in the 21st century.
What makes the Bath DBA in Higher Education Management unique
- A specific focus on higher education management
- Delivered by one of the UK's best business schools
- Develop research skills relevant to higher education managers
- Combine research with professional practice by applying your increased knowledge to your work
- A strong global alumni network who support current students and the programme
The expertise you need to make a genuine impact in your area
As well as developing your leadership expertise, the Bath DBA will give you the skills you need to apply research to your own professional area.
We bring together the latest scholarship and an applied focus on research. You'll develop a thorough understanding of how and why things happen in contemporary higher education.
You'll graduate with research skills appropriate for higher educational managers, and be better equipped to deal with the ethical and political issues facing higher education today.
Applying your DBA research to your own organisation will allow you to:
- understand emerging trends in higher education
- improve national and international policy
- establish and share best practice in management and leadership
We regularly invite graduates to visit and feed back into our programme to keep it relevant and up-to-date. We're confident that our DBA students go on to produce some of the most significant and influential research in this area.
Read more about DBA programme content.