Tuition fees cover all:
- learning materials
You can pay your fees in one or two instalments each year. In total, the course will cost between £22,000 and £32,000. This depends on how long it takes you to complete the course.
The entire degree programme will take at least three years. Typically, students graduate within six years.
These fees are for the 2024/25 academic year only. Tuition fees are liable to increase annually for all University of Bath students.
If you defer your entry you will pay the fees for the year you start the course. Read more about our tuition fees.
As well as the tuition fees, you may need to pay extra costs for your course. These can cover things like:
- travel and food
- accommodation (please note that accommodation on campus is not available)
- software not currently licensed by the University
- printing of your thesis
- graduation gown hire
You can apply for a scholarship to support your studies.
You'll need to submit a 500 word statement. A panel of faculty members will consider your application based on:
- your potential contribution to research, practice and diversity on the DBA
- your financial need or other circumstances that might prevent you from taking part
- partnerships you or your institution have with the University of Bath or the School of Management. This includes international activities
The amounts typically range from £1,000 - £3,000 a year.
You must complete the scholarship form alongside your DBA application. Only scholarship forms submitted and uploaded at the point of application will be considered.
Scholarship application deadlines
- 28 February 2024
- 31 May 2024
- 31 August 2024