Tuition fees cover all:
- learning materials
You can pay your fees in one or two instalments each year. In total, the course will cost between £22,000 and £32,000. This depends on how long it takes you to complete the course.
The entire degree programme will take at least three years. Typically, students graduate within six years.
Please note: You should budget for a yearly fee increase of up to 5%. Fees will never increase by more than this each year. We will publish details of the following year's fees in December.
If you defer your entry you will pay the fees for the year you start the course. Read more about our tuition fees.
As well as the tuition fees, you may need to pay extra costs for your course. These can cover things like:
- travel, accommodation and food
- textbooks and stationery
- software not currently licensed by the University
- printing of your thesis
- graduation gown hire
You can apply for a scholarship to support your studies.
You'll need to submit a 500 word statement. A panel of faculty members will consider your application based on:
- your potential contribution to research, practice and diversity on the DBA
- your financial need or other circumstances that might prevent you from taking part
- partnerships you or your institution have with the University of Bath or the School of Management. This includes international activities
You must submit your scholarship application by 4 October 2021, however we may make scholarship offers as early as August 2021. The amounts typically range from £1,500 - £3,000 a year.
You must complete the scholarship form alongside your DBA application.