The Bath DBA
Deadline for Autumn 2022 entry: 26 September 2022
Entry to the Bath DBA in Higher Education Management is competitive. As well as our formal entry requirements, we take many factors into account when assessing applicants, including professional experience.
Before you apply
- Prepare a statement about your research interests. This should be no longer than 400 words
- Check our entry requirements
Please note: You should apply as early as possible, with all the documents we need. This will allow us to process your application more quickly.
1. Apply online
Complete our online application form. Applying will take you about 30 minutes if you've prepared your documents before starting.
- to create a user account
- two references. One should be academic (if you have studied in the last five years) and the other professional
- digital copies of all your transcripts and certificates. Read more about the academic qualifications you need
- your research interests statement
- your scholarship statement (if you are applying for a scholarship). Read more about applying for scholarships
- an up-to-date CV/résumé
If your official graduation documents are in a language other than English, you must provide official English translations of the original documents.
2. Apply for a scholarship (if applicable)
To apply for a scholarship you'll need to submit a completed scholarship application form as part of your application. Read more about applying for a scholarship.
3. Track your application
After you've applied you will be able to use our Application Tracker. We'll email you a username and password after you have completed the application form.
You can use Application Tracker to upload important application documents.
4. Accept your offer
The Director of Studies will review your application and may interview you.
We will notify you of our decision by email.
If successful, you will receive an offer for a place on the course through Application Tracker.
You can use Application Tracker to view and accept your offer.
We will send you further information about preparing to study the course.