The partners bring a wide variety of statistical applied mathematics driven-challenges which, through facilitated group work and creation of small, mixed-expertise teams, will be re-formulated into large mathematical questions that can be taken forward as PhD projects. These include:
- Mathematical modelling of MRI and EEG data to understand causes of multiple sclerosis.
- Automation of dataset querying and generation of analytical insights from natural language.
- Exploring models for drug development and optimal decision making for portfolio management.
- Designing adaptive clinical trials through statistical and novel modelling approaches.
- Exploring dose regimes for effective drug administration.