Knowledge Exchange (KE) Day hosted by the Bath Institute for Mathematical Innovation (IMI)
The purpose of this day is to bring academics, industry, and experts in KE together to learn about KE and funding opportunities in KE, to work together with the experts to develop funding applications, and to network with others engaged in KE.
- 10.30 Arrival, coffee and networking
- 11.00-11.10 Introduction, Chris Budd (IMI)
- 11.10-11.30 KTPs and the KTN, Dawn Geatches (KTN)
- 11.30-11.50 The Newton Gateway and the Innovate UK Analysis for Innovators scheme, Clare Merritt (Newton Gateway)
- 11.50-12.10 The KE-HUB, Rachael Harris/Chris Breward (KE-HUB)
- 12.10-12.30 KE funding with the ICMS, Lauren Hyndman (ICMS)
- 12.30-12.50 The IMI MIRA scheme, Felipe Georgiou (IMI)
- 12.50-13.10 Business partnerships and knowledge exchange, Steve Boakes (RIS, Bath)
- 13.10-14.00 Lunch and networking
- 14.00-15.00 Breakout workshops on the Analysis for Innovators, KTP, KE-HUB & ICMS schemes
- 15.00-15.30 Coffee, networking and close
The meeting is free to attend but you need to register in advance via this link.