Skip to main content

Request verification of a former student’s award

Use this form to verify award details of students who have graduated from the University.

This form can be used to make enquiries regarding a former (graduated) student.

If you require verification information for a current student, please email You must include signed consent from the student to confirm that they agree to the University sharing this information with you.